We're here to answer some common questions..
Q: How can I book an appointment?
A: There are two ways you are able to book an appointment, you can click the book now tab and can book an appointment whenever it is convenient for you, or you can call us at 508-758-8196 during our hours of operation (For hours of operation, scroll down to bottom of the page).
Q: How can brides book for a bridal party?
A: We know how stressful planning a wedding can be, which is why we want to make this process as easy as possible for you. You can contact the manager, Brielyn, by emailing her at, and letting her know about the timing and details for your big day!
Q: Why do I need to put my card on file in order to book an appointment?
A: We often get this question and it is simply because we need it to reserve your appointment. If you can't make it in time and have to cancel, you have 24 hours before your appointment to cancel without being charged. If you are unable to show up and do not let us know within the 24 hour time frame, then you Will be charged $40 for the appointment.
Q: What does The Signature service consist of?
A: The Signature hairstyle consists of washing your hair, blow drying your hair, then styling it as desired. You are able to get it straightened, as well as curled, or have it tousled, really whatever you want! The stylist will first sit you down to discuss what you would like to do with your hair. A muse picture of what you want is always a good idea to bring! You can also have a couple different treatments added on for an additional price.
Q: What are your add on treatments and how much extra are they?
A: We have many different options for addof purchasing the individual products vary.
- Dream Coat: $25 it is a protective treatment that is applied to your hair when we wash it. It protects your hair from heat damage, as well as controls friz
- Expensive Treatment: $10 this treatment is applied in place of a conditioner. Using amla oil it nourishes your hair to create a shiny finished look. It also protects and strengthens your hair from the damage that can be caused by using heat tools and color treatments.
- Scalp Scrub: $10 The scalp scrub treatment is applied in place of a shampoo. It uses apple cider vinegar as well as peppermint and walnut to soothe and calm your scalp from your everyday routine. It helps to hydrate and nourish your scalp health and leaves your hair shinier and softer than ever. Sit back, relax and enjoy the wonderful feeling of a scalp massage before getting your hair blown out!
- Mixed Feelings: $10 There are two options for this treatment. If you have blonde, silver, or violet hair, you will use the purple drops. If you have brunette hair, you will use the blue drops. These different colors help to balance the tone of your hair by making it brighter and less brassy. The purple creates a brighter, whiter blonde color when added to conditioner. The blue creates more of an even tone with brunettes to tone out brassiness, brighten undertones of your brunette color and increases the luster of your hair. If you are in between getting your hair colored and need a pick me up to control the brassiness in your hair, then this is the perfect add on for you!
- Good Behavior: This is a topcoat for your hair that is applied before we blow dry it. It controls frizz as well as creates shine.
Q: What other services do you provide besides blowouts?
A: We not only do hair, but we also do makeup and waxing. As far as waxing goes, we do eyebrows, chin, lip, or full face. This is a quick process that only takes about 15 minutes and is $15 for eyebrows, chin and lip, and $40 for a full face wax. Makeup prices vary depending on what specific service you would like. We provide, eyes, lashes, and full face. You can bring in a picture for our stylist to go off of in order to achieve the final look you desire. For more about makeup prices you can check out our menu under services.